See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- AI, digitalisation and digital transformation in customer experience management
- Seamless (digital) customer experience strategies
- Personalised customer approach
- Creating personalised mobile applications
- AR/VR in the telecom industry
- Creating customer-centric culture
- Data-based customer engagement
- Building emotional connections
High demand of the customers is creating a friction between the promise telco companies are struggling to deliver, and the customer satisfaction and seamless interaction. Today’s younger generation does not want to go to the branch to be served, and telcos need to undergo a full digital transformation in order to serve these customers better. With the rise of augmented and virtual reality, telco customers are finally one step closer to reaching the point of a real customer satisfaction. Are telecom companies ready to deliver the high-end customer service and experience, using these technologies? Or will we have to wait a bit longer to be served the way we demand?
The 12th Annual CEM in Telecom Summit focuses on hot topics in the industry and gives you a great opportunity to hear about digital customer experience, customer journey and services, as well as the latest trends, innovations or mobile apps from the top players.
This interactive customer experience event has been designed for you to get together with the top experts in the industry. Don’t miss out on the great opportunity to network and discuss how to deliver a great customer experience, turn down the rise in silent churners, and enhance the overall quality of your services. Our telecommunication event provides you with valuable tips, ideas and insights on how to transform your business into one your customers will be satisfied with.
The seats are limited, get your tickets today in order to ensure you will attend this CX conference and stir up debate with senior-level decision-makers.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from telecommunication industry involved in:
- Customer experience
- Digital customer experience
- Customer value proposition
- Customer experience management
- Customer relations management
- Digital products enhancing customer experience
- Wearables and mobile apps
- Customer insights
- Customer journey
- Customer value
- Voice of customer
1 September 2020 – 15:00 – 17:00
Personalised Experience and Customer Centricity
- How to deliver real-time, highly personalised experience?
- Knowing the needs of an individual – learn about digital customer behaviour, preferences, emotions and expectations
- Predict what your customers want before they even know they need it
- Choosing the right time and the right platform for personalised messages
- How to deliver a promise to a customer demanding first-class service in the era of hyper consumerisation
Global Shift to Digital Channels and Innovative Technology
- The importance of well-created mobile app – user-friendly and clear
- The rise of IoE – smart, connected devices that can improve CX
- Remote online engagements complementing face-to-face relationships to bridge geographic barriers, provide flexibility, and allow more impactful conversations
- You think you provide a good mobile experience. Do your customers think the same?
- AR and VR as the next big platform: Meet the strategic differentiator