10th Annual Customer Experience Management In Telecom Summit
SUMMIT IS OVER!
SEE THE PAST SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
FROM LAST ANNUAL
Director Customer Help Centers
Client Services Director
Head of Customer Experience
PAST CASE STUDIES INCLUDE
Konrad SKORCZYNSKIVP Customer Care & Customer Experience
Cross-Generational Approach In A Customer-Centric World Makes A Difference In The Telco Business
UPC is not only a Products leader but also a Customer Care leader on Telco market in Poland. Find out how we take care of our employees, how we create Joy & Care moments. Learn about our passion, with Cross-Generational approach and give us benefits from our customers; customers which are different like our employees. Yes – We Are Moment Makers.
- How to engage employees from different generations?
- How to view customer service from various perspectives?
- How to monetize Customer Satisfaction results?
- What does it mean for us – Care & Joy and Passion for Better?
Armin LEDERGERBERLead Service Designer For AI
Augmenting The Service Experience With Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence helps Telco augment the customer service experience by automating the frequent inquiries handling as well as lower the resolution time. In his presentation, Armin will show how Swisscom uses AI to automate the handling of written service requests and how agents are involved to train the neural nets.
- Applications of AI in Customer Service
- Insight into COSMOS, the AI application at Swisscom Customer Care
- Approaches how to put the agent in the training loop
Gerd BOGAERTSDirector Customer Help Centers
Data Analytics In Contact Centre Operations To Keep The Proximus Growing
Data and artificial intelligence are not taking over the contact centres… yet. However, they are available today and offer huge opportunities to automate and improve diagnostics, identify risk transactions, flag sales potential, and visualize upstream waste sources. A sneak peek inside the Proximus’ pragmatic approach to deploy data analytics in order to keep the company growing.
- Data, artificial intelligence, and robotics in contact centres, hopes & fears
- Review of cases trying to solve challenges such as truck rolls filtering, at risk customers, and sales detection mining
- What about upstream waste? How to visualize it, how to identify and address the root causes, and how to activate the root creators?
- What about our people?
Gareth HOPKINSClient Services Director
The Shift From The Product Centricity To A Customer One
I will be discussing the increased focus on customer experience accompanying products, as opposed to the products themselves. My recent online blog ‘Customer Experience is a Competition – So Get Competitive’ refers. The expectation that products will be excellent, so how do you create the wrap around that which distinguishes you?
- The need for collaboration with customers
- How we build relationships across difficult and complex industries
- Gareth Hopkins
- Client Services Director
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD IN 2019!
2018 CONFERENCE TOPICS
- What does it mean to have a cross-generational approach in customer centricity?
- How is digitalization affecting the customer journey?
- How can we improve the acquisition of new customers and keep their loyalty?
- Using data analytics in contact centres efficiently in order to deliver satisfying customer experience
- What are the hopes and fears in using AI?
- Why is it important to focus on the customer rather than the product itself?
- What does it mean to compete the customer experience in the Telco world?
- What is a good approach for increasing customer experience via AI?
- Turning the digital opportunities into a customer and companies value
- What is the best trick to deal with the competition in the Telco world?
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from telecom industry involved in:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Customer Care
- Customer Operations
- Customer Loyalty & Retention
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Analytics
- Customer Life-Cycle Management
- Customer Centricity
- Customer Insight/Research
- Customer Engagement
- User Experience
How Far is Your Company on its Digital Journey?
- What is the future of customer experience with machine learning?
- Using digitalization and AI – what works well and what has to be improved?
- How is automation affecting the customer experience?
- How to use data silos for managing the analysis that will deliver positive customer experience?
- How can you use mobile apps in the role of improving customer experience? What are the threats, obstacles
From Touchpoints to Journey
- More touchpoints, more complexity – how should companies tackle this issue?
- What are the strategies to analyze feedback in order to improve CX
- The importance of customer segmentation based on their profiles and needs
- Aligning metrics, design and innovation around customer journeys
- The battle for customers – how is your company overcoming competition?