15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
Customer experience management challenges
Digitalization of customer experience
New measurement tools in customer experience
Social responsibility meets business with e-agreements
Cost conscious values
WATCH EVENT VIDEO
VP Digital Customer Journeys & Analytics
Head of Human Centred Design Works
Head of Customer Value Management Fixed
Customer Care Director
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from Telecom industry involved in:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Customer Care
- Customer Operations
- Customer Loyalty & Retention
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Analytics
- Customer Insights
- Customer Life-Cycle Management
- Customer Centricity
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Insight/Research
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Value Management
- User Experience
- Customer Experience Design
- Customer Base Management
- Customer Analytics
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop4 April 2017
Digitalization & the Future of CX
4 April 2017, 15:00 – 16:0
- Using social media to get feedback on the CX delivery
- End- to-end customer experience through social media- apps, websites
- Transforming the customer strategy to meet the millennial customer’s needs
- How about reinventing instead of just improving the CX?
- Cross functional collaboration of marketing and CX management towards a forward- looking customer experience strategy
- What are the challenges when shifting Customer Experience from a Multi-Channel to an Omni Channel approach?
Customer Centric Company
4 April 2017, 16:00 – 17:00
- Moving beyond one-size-fits-all mindset towards personalizing offers
- Loyalty programs tailored to the customer’s needs
- Customer centric culture from Banking, Pharmaceutical and Telecom point of view
- How to deliver good experiences to a customer across the
- Different customers need different approaches
BUY YOUR TICKET ONLINE!
The Summit will take place in Hilton Vienna Plaza Schottenring 11, 1010 Wien, Austria
Things to do in Vienna:
• No visit to Vienna is complete without a visit of this magnificent palace
–Schoenbrunn Palace. The gardens are a must.
• Did you know Vienna also has a Walk of Fame? Instead of containing
celebrities like in LA, this walk of fame is full of composers who had
some sort of connection with Vienna.
• Visit massive cathedral is the true centerpiece of Vienna – St. Stephen’s